Tuesday, February 27, 2024

I Hate Barney

 

 

 

The full story of this CD has been told by Dylan Greenberg

I knew I had to get to the bottom of this somehow, and I realized if I could get some of the people involved with this project to talk to me, I could create an oral history of the album. Over the next two weeks, I was able to interview three of the key figures involved in the album; Cindy Jo Hinkleman, the production coordinator, Tony Haynes, the primary songwriter, and none other than the legendary Freda Payne herself.

When I told Freda I wanted to interview her about this album, her initial response was one of bewilderment.

Freda: “Why are you interested in that?!”
Read the full story here

I Hate Barney

For all Barney fans, you can see (and download) some 230 Barney and friends episodes here


No comments:

Post a Comment