Thursday, June 20, 2024

Learn To Speak Fluent Broken English

 

 

Does anyone have this record they could share?

Singing-instrumental duo, Laura & Bill Paer, appeared at the Steak Pit in Paramus, N.J in 1962 before recording this album, issued in 1963 or 1964 on their own Adjill Records. Bill Paer moved to Costa Rica in the seventies. Now Dr. William E. Paer Fairmont, he presents himself like this :

I'm a clinical psychologist, television personality, and author of several books. The most recent ones are We're Having Sex Right Now!, The Lollypop Factor and A Much Better Way (available as an audio book and in printed version). I have practiced in San Diego, California and am currently practicing in Costa Rica, Central America where I have been on television for the past 28 years.

I am passionately interested in communicating my findings based on more than 40 years of experience, and discussing with others who have read my books. At this time I'm intensely involved in getting my message out there. I feel it is most needed and unavailable in conventional circles.

Specialties: Psychotherapy, no nonsense psychology, author, guest speaker


No comments:

Post a Comment