Wednesday, October 6, 2021

I ❤ My Mother In Law

 


National Mother-in-Law Day on the fourth Sunday in October honors that special woman who brought the love of your life into this world.  Gene Howe, the editor of a local Amarillo newspaper, initiated this holiday in honor of mothers-in-law. Modeled after Mother’s Day, the first observance was celebrated on March 5, 1934, in Amarillo, Texas.

Let's celebrate this special day right now, HERE

Champion Jack Dupree - Mother-In-Law Blues
Cuzzin Tom Graham - I'm In Love With My Mother-In-Law
Danny & The Country Penetrators - She-s My Mother-In-Law
Earl & Joyce Songer and the Rocky Road Ramblers  - Mother-In-Law Boogie
Gary Paxton - Mother-In-Law
Jamo Thomas & The Party Brothers - Jive Mother-in-Law
Jim Nesbitt - Mother In Law
Joedy Lea - The Devil Paid Me (With a Mother-In-Law)
Johnny Maxwell And The Rhythmmasters - Ole Satan's Mother-In-Law
Johnny Winter - Mother-in-Law Blues
Junior Parker - Mother-in-Law Blues
Little Mack Simmons - Mother in Law Blues
Mack McGuire - Mother-In-Law Blues
Martin Mull - The Mother In Law Song
Oboe - Mother-In-Law Trouble
Red Buttons - Oh- My Mother-in-Law
Rocky Volcano - Belle-Maman
Rod Bernard - My Old Mother In Law
Sierra Leone's Refugee All Stars - Mother In Law
The Volumes - Oh My Mother In Law
The Wallace Brothers - My Mother-In-Law
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment