Wednesday, September 9, 2026

My tribute to Dick Clark (well, sort of)

  

 

 

Tribute to Dick Clark


He Wanted it so much
He got it so much
Legally very much
And now, he's dead

tracklist

01 - Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) (1959).mp3
02 - John Lee Hooker- I Need Some Money (1960).mp3
03 - Jerry Lee Lewis - Money (1961).mp3
04 - Skip Cunningham - Money ((962).mp3
05 - Jennell Hawkins - Money (That's What I Want) (1962).mp3
06 - The Beatles - Money (That's What I Want) (1963).mp3
07 - Etta James ~ Money (That's What I Want) (1963).mp3
08 - Marty Wilde - Money (That's What I Want) (Live, 1964).mp3
09 - The Rolling Stones - Money  (1964).mp3
10 - Waylon Jennings - Money (That's What I Want) (1964).mp3
11 - The Supremes - Money (That's What I Want) (1966).mp3
12 - The Mob - Money (That's What I Want) (1971).mp3
13 - Iggy Pop & The Stooges  -  Money (That's What I Want) (1973).mp3
14 - Ichiko Hashimoto - Money (1988).mp3
15 - Josie & The Pussycats - Money (That's What I Want) (2001).mp3
16 - Rhonda Stisi - Money (2001).mp3
17 - Mary Wells - Money (That's What I Want) (Rec 2002).mp3
18 - The Shimmys - Money (That's What I Want) (2006).mp3
19 - The Supremes Girls -  That's What I Want  (2009).mp3 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment