Wednesday, June 3, 2020

No-Brainer - volume 2



Another compilation of tracks selected by "Random The Music !", a quite elementary and easy to use freeware, but making a mistake it's also easy. It erased unflinchingly some 8.000 files in just one second because I entered the wrong destination for the selected files!

Selections are from a folder named D:\MUSIC\_COLLECTIONS\A Million Dollars-20\ containing 20 volumes of Doo Wop, so you know what to expect! Tracks are as it is, but I removed the needlessly (and silly) "& group" included in the name of artist.


Dino Matthews - 00 - The Girl That I Love       
Gloria Knight - 00 - Lonely Girl                
Pepper & The Shakers - 00 - Need Your Love      
Peter Pete & The Lovers - 00 - A Lonely Island  
The Coins - 00 - Please                         
The Dynamics - 00 - I Guess You Don't Love Me   
The Five Blue Notes - 00 - My Gal Is Gone       
The Invictas - 00 - Lest You Forget             
The Mello-Harps - 00 - I Love Only You          
The Metrotones - 00 - Please Come Back          
The Rhythm Cadets - 00 - Dearest Doryce         
The Shieks - 00 - Come On Back                  
The Townsmen - 00 - I Can't Go                  
The Universals - 00 - A Love Only You Can Give  
The Vals - 00 - The Song Of A Lover             

No-Brainer - volume 2 (new link)


No comments:

Post a Comment