Friday, April 10, 2020

Dominic the Impotent Bull

 

Elvis Presley forced to serenade a farmyard animal in Stay Away Joe (1968)

Dominic

Warning : I don't own the copyright of this tune. If you are the holder of the copyright, I'm sure you will prefer remain anonymous?. If it hurts your artistic sensibility, leave a comment and I'll remove immediately this post!



Dominic, Dominic why are you stallin
Don't you hear love callin to you
Moo, moo, move your little foot do

Dominic, Dominic pick one of them ticker
Theres acres and acres to choose
Oh, oh, only a fool would refuse

I, I, if I had your trouble
Life would be double good sweet
Thered be no grass growin under my feet

Listen Dominic, Dominic when will you hunger
You aint gettin younger my friend
Love, love, love em all right to the end

I, I, I can't understand you, leavin them beauties forlorn
Its time to take the old bull by the horn
Come on Dominic, Dominic, they're itchin' and twitchin'
Better start pickin' some woo
Moo, moo, move your little foot do!

Bull Dominic, also known as Dominick

No comments:

Post a Comment